Position Reports to: Park Manager
Job Purpose: Ensure all guests have a safe and enjoyable time at the park! Experienced lifeguard that can assist in the training and daily leadership of new park employees and other trained lifeguards.
- Supervise guests and ensure they are following all park rules.
- Greet guests and help them complete safety waivers.
- Greet all party guests and show them to the correct location.
- Provide answers and direction to other lifeguards.
- Ensure trampolines are in good shape, and have no damages.
- Ensure guests are familiar with safety rules and watch the safety video.
- Ensure guests are provided the correct wrist bands.
- Keep park areas clean.
- Janitorial duties as assigned by manager.
- Assist in training of new lifeguards
- Ability to stand, jump, and move around for long periods of time.
- Ability to watch jumpers and communicate well with customers.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs. or less.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to understand and use various computer software
- Understanding of iPad's or tablets
- Certified in CPR, and First-Aid