Position Reports to: Park Manager
Job Purpose Summary: Oversee Lifeguards and Front Desk Operators on their assigned shift.
- Supervise Lifeguards and Front Desk Operators.
- Ensure customers watch the safety video before entering the jump area.
- Ensure customer safety while in the park.
- Check each customer for valid waiver and help those without a waiver complete one.
- Complete the shift report at the end of the shift.
- Greet guests.
- Test and inspect park trampolines for safety and maintenance issues.
- Take payment and issue receipts.
- Provide wristbands and non-jump passes.
- Answer phone.
- Provide customer service with matters that may surface during their stay.
- Prepare for parties and special events. Greet party guests upon arrival.
- Open and close park on assigned shift. Ensure opening and closing procedures are followed.
- Keep park areas clean.
- Janitorial duties as assigned by manager.
- Ability to stand, jump, and move around for long periods of time.
- Ability to watch and communicate.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs. or less.
- Outstanding customer service and leadership skills
- Previous leadership/supervisor experience
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to understand and use various computer software
- Understanding of iPad's preferred
- Certified in first aid and CPR