Pay Status: Salary + Tips, Commissions and Bonus potential
Benefits Available: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K vested from the beginning and full access to our Get Air Trampoline Parks all around the world.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
The General Park Manager safely operates and manages all functions of the facility at Get Air, and provides the necessary leadership and guidance to make Get Air the destination of choice for our guests. The General Park Manager promotes the entertainment opportunities Get Air provides including large group events, parties, fundraisers, etc. This requires the General Park Manager to become a champion of Get Air to local community groups and key influencers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the safe operation of the park.
- Manage all operations of the park to maintain safety and profitability.
- Handle customer service issues with discretion and professionalism.
- Advocate safety and satisfaction for both employees and guests.
- Manage, train, and educate all employees at the park. Ensure all staff members know all products, procedures, and services to date (promotions, events, etc.).
- Maintain an efficient level of staff members and oversee scheduling of employees.
- Control operating budget and maintain a record of accountability for all park expenses.
- Supervise employees to ensure proper behavior while on the job.
- Manage all aspects of the employee lifecycle: hire, onboard, conduct employee orientation, train and develop
- Develop, coach, and train employees, and when necessary conduct performance counseling and/or termination.
- Devote time to the growth and promotion of Assistant Manager by continuing training and increased responsibilities.
- Work with local community influencers and businesses to market the park and increase revenue.
- Set marketing and sales goals with the District Manager, along with managing the advertising budget.
- Oversee the ordering of operating supplies from designated sources. (ie. wristbands, party supplies, gift cards, custodial supplies, etc.)
- Oversee all charitable donation requests and monitor the donation process.
- Book birthday parties, corporate events, etc. Coordinate with employees to complete and carry out the party or event.
- Oversee and ensure all building and trampoline maintenance is completed.
- Analyze monthly P&L statements and submit weekly financial reports.
- Support and champion company policies, procedures and initiatives.
- Maintain overall appearance, cleanliness, and condition of the park.
- Work with the Human Resources department to manage employee relations.
- Assist with business licensing and ensure all state requirements are met and maintained.
Experience and Qualifications Requirements:
- Certified in first aid and CPR required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving, decision making, conflict management, customer service, and organizational skills.
- Required to work nights/weekends and some major holidays.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 1-years management experience or a High School diploma with 2-4 years management experience.
- Intermediate computer skills including Google G-Suite.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, along with standing and walking for long periods of time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.