Pay Status: Wage + Tips, Commissions and Bonus potential
Benefits Available: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K vested from the beginning and full access to our Get Air Trampoline Parks all around the world.
Position Reports to: General Park Manager
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
Job Purpose Summary: Assist the Park Manager in the daily operations of running Get Air Trampoline Park ensuring maximum safety and company profitability.
- Act as the Park Manager when Park Manager is not at the Park.
- Ensure the safe operation of the Park.
- Schedule employees as directed by the Park Manager.
- Assist with Park marketing via social media, print ads, etc.
- Order operating supplies: wristbands, party supplies, gift cards, janitorial supplies, etc. at the request of Park Manager.
- Supervise employees to ensure proper behavior while on the job.
- Discipline employees when necessary.
- Evaluate all charity donation requests and maintain a process for monitoring and controlling these requests.
- Coordinate with employees to complete and carry out the party or event.
- Cover shifts when necessary for team leads, front desk or air traffic control.
- Ability to stand, jump, and move around for long periods of time.
- Ability to watch and communicate.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs. or less.
- High School diploma with 1+ years management experience.
- Certified in first aid and CPR.
- Knowledge of Quick Books, Facebook, Twitter, word processing and spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication, customer service, problem solving, and conflict management skills.